Friday, September 29, 2017

Florals & Vintage

Earlier this summer, I attended a wedding in New York. The ceremony and reception took place at the beautiful Metropolitan Building in Long Island City. Offering a shabby-chic feel, the former warehouse was the perfect venue for a vintage themed wedding. With exposed bricks and countless early 20th century furniture and decor, the ambiance was nothing short of romantic.

For my outfit, I donned a floral chiffon dress from GS LOVE. Though not visible in the photos, my shoes were blush-colored blocked heel sandals from Boohoo.com. My makeup was subtle, with a little pink shimmer on the eyelids. In all, it was a fun wedding, and the only one I attended this summer. See pictures below.




That's all folks. Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Beauty (ON BLOGGING BREAK) said...

It's a beautiful dress; very lovely print.

Chi-Chi said...

Your dress is absolutely gorgeous! Really love the style and print!

I attended 4 weddings this summer and have a November wedding upcoming....big celebrations of love!

www.lifeofchi.co.uk

Demilade Aina said...

The d├ęcor of the place is so lovely, so is your dress. Love your makeup! xx
Coco Bella Blog

Yiotou_La said...

I love florals and I wear them all year and this dress is so pretty, I love the colours of it!! x

Yiota
PinkDaisyLoves

Lei Angeles said...

It must be a lovely wedding. Your dress is lovely.

Marcia B. said...

Wow this dress looks amazing on you! Love the soft colors.

Beauty Follower said...

Wonderful dress!

My new blog...
https://dinamighty.com/

Paola Lauretano said...

Totally obsessed with your floral dress!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

LoveT. said...

What a fantastic Dress, you look adorable!

lovely Greetings