Monday, October 03, 2016

Black,colored bars, & white people

I have been lazy at updating the blog these past few weeks. I really do not have a valid excuse, as I haven't been particularly busy, but I know that I have had zero drive to upload pictures and write. 

Just to break the silence, I am posting the pictures I took last Sunday. They were taken with my phone by my 9 year old cousin, so the quality isn't too great, but still thought i'd share. 

Have a great week ahead.
Eye: All shadows are from BHS Cosmetics "Eyes on the 70s" palette
Lipstick: Timeless liquid lipstick  by LAGirl Cosmetics, Trap  by Colourpop Cosmetics, and Supernatural Lip gloss  by Revlon

That's all folks. Have a wonderful week.



9 comments:

Królowa Karo said...

Beautiful make up.

Fashion Pad said...

Your makeup is awesome!!! Great look!

Fashionably Idu said...

I love the 'white people', great art. The pics aren't bad at all. You look lovely as always girl.

http://fashionablyidu.com/

deolascope said...

It's great to see you back online. Looking good!

www.writeitloud.com

Precious Nkeih said...

I love those eyes!!

ChiChi Ir said...

Love the makeup. and ur heels are hot!
Have a great weekend mi lovely!

xxx
ChiChi

nedoux.com said...

Hi,

Lol @ the catchy caption, it definitely caught my attention. :-)

I can so relate with the zero drive syndrome, I feel like I've neglected my blog. I hope I get my mojo back soon.

You look great. The photos are super nice for a phone camera.

Have a nice weekend!

Marcia B. said...

Your 9 year old cousin did a not so bad job taking pics, too cute!

Beauty said...

Lovely Pictures; your Cousin did a great job and it's perfectly okay to take blogging breaks 😃