Saturday, October 22, 2016

All Black in Atlanta

Hey guys, happy Saturday. 

Today I am sharing my ATL adventures from last summer. I know, I know...*hides face in shame*. While I blogged about my time in  Martin Luther King historic District, Atlanta, (see post here),  I forgot to blog about my first day in this lovely southern city. Like they say, it's better late than never...enjoy!
Atlanta Hartsfield Airport: I had to finish up some office work before getting my tourist game on.
Once I checked in at the hotel, I headed to Centennial Olympic Park, Downtown Atlanta.

I am scared of heights, so the SkyView ferris wheel was a no for me! 


Next up was a tour of CNN Center

 Getting some behind the scene action at the world's largest news network. 

Hey there Anderson :-)

To be honest, I found the CNN tour extremely boring. Walking through the newsroom and offices did not excite me one bit, so I ditched the tour about 20 minutes in and went off to explore on my own.


Posed it up with this Gulf war hummer at the CNN Center.

Next up was the World of CocaCola


How cute are these giant size bottles!
Fun coca cola memorabilia and items  
 
...and I was on a mission to taste as many as I could
So many coca cola products that I had never heard of

All smiles after trying counteless coke products

All smiles after tasting a bunch of coca cola products from around the world.


While waiting for my take out from Cheese Cake Factory at the Perimeter Mall, I  decided to use this brick wall for a photo opp :-)



Day one of my trip was quite short. Aside catching a very early morning flight (5:00 AM), I had a cold, and once I picked up my dinner, I called it a day and retired to my hotel to get some much needed rest. Hope you enjoyed the pictures. 

Have a great weekend.

8 comments:

Emmylou MW said...

Thanks for sharing this:) I honestly thought you get to meet a newscaster when you do the CNN tour...sigh...love your outfit btw.

MELODY JACOBS said...

Nice
Thanks for sharing this post. Happy new week.
http://www.melodyjacob.com/

Fashionably Idu said...

Lovely black out look. You sure did have fun.

http://fashionablyidu.com/

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot, darling :D Is my favourite too :D

So amazing place and great photos :D I really want to visit Atlanta :D

I'm new GFC follower. Can you follow me back? :D

NEW TIPS POST | Facial DETOX: Our skin needs it right now!!!
InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Paola Lauretano said...

Such a lovely post and cool total black look!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

My Facebook

My Instagram

Style For Mankind said...

Really nice post!


STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

Precious Nkeih said...

Such lovely pictures. All black is such a chic look.
I'll totally love to do a tour of CNN.
Have a great weekend!

PreciousCore.com

Caro * said...

Perfect outfit ! I really love this style. Kisses :)