Monday, September 05, 2016

Wedding Guest: Summer Florals

I recently attended a wedding as a guest and a vendor. The bride asked me to do the bridesmaids makeup, and while I was a little hesitant, I thought it'd be the perfect opportunity to hone my makeup skills. 

For my outfit, I donned on a floral dress that I absolutely hated! I have mentioned several times that I am not a big fan of florals, but when the dress I was ordered online was delivered, It was two sizes too big, and I had to hit the mall at the last minute to find a replacement. As some of you may have noticed, I have gained a considerable amount of weight, and nothing I tried on seemed to work. After hitting several stores, I had to make do with this floral chiffon dress, as it was the only outfit that I felt hid my problem areas.

Like I mentioned, I was the make up artist for the bridesmaids, and the bride wanted a soft neural look for her girls. It was no easy feat dolling up 6 faces, but I pushed through and the girls loved their look. Below are highlights from the day. Enjoy!


Inner corner: Random pink in Forever 21 Quad palette & MAC Cosmetics pigment in rose | Outer corner:" I'm into it" by MAC Cosmetics, BHS "eyes on the 70s" palette, Transition color, Inglot AMC 50


Lips: Latte Confession by LA Splash cosmetics, Trap by ColorPop, & Supernatural by Revlon


Girls in florals :-)



Her gorgeous fascinator caught my eyes
Selfie time
My fave drink, Midori sour made an appearance :-)
The girls I dolled up

The Pre-Wedding Party
Turn up time
 

That's all folks. Have a great week.

7 comments:

Paola Lauretano said...

Amazing pics!!!!
Ypou are perfect from head to toe!!!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

My Facebook

My Instagram

Lizzy said...

perfect guest dress!

Fashionably Idu said...

Good job! I couldn't do anyone else's makeup to save my life. The dress you found worked great. Beautiful.

http://fashionablyidu.com/

Diana Ashuayem said...

Love your dress and great job on the makeup, the girls look fab!
www.effortlesslady.co

MariaTamara said...

You look beautiful in this dress:) And your make up is perfect

LoveT. said...

What a great Dress! It suits you perfect! Also amazing Make up, you look adorable!

kisses

ChiChi Ir said...

Love the shoulder cut outs on your dress. So trendy!

xxx
ChiChi