Thursday, August 25, 2016

Lately on Instagram

Hey guys, here's what I have been up to on instagram--@chic_Therapy


African greek goddess ;-). Bangles available here

Maxed in print. Skirt available 

Yellow polka dots
Denim and skirt obsession
Tips of many colors

Cocktail hour

All black err'thing, and yellow

Back to the roots

West 33rd Str #NYC

When you turn your brother's buba into  dress #Stylerevamp

Subtle pink

Watermelon obsession

Flagged at Times Square, NYC

Coolest backdrop ever!

Meow

Black #WeddingSaturday #Annapolis, #Maryland

Watermelon meets bardot top

Back view

Pouts and deuces

Harlem, #125th&Lenox #NYC

Brooklyn to Ojuelegba. "Wole pelu change e" #Danfodriver

Stripes and watermelon

Cupcake

Goofing off in print

Hope you enjoyed my IG round up. Please leave your instagram handle, so I can follow you. Mine is @Chic_Therapy


Enjoy the rest of the week.

7 comments:

Madeline Asala said...

I am loving these looks. My faves are the black lace dress and the shorts & stripe top.

ChiChi Ir said...

Lovely pics, hun! I love the Burgundy dress, Tips of many colours....i'm feeling the back to the roots....and that subtle pink is beautiful.

Enjoy ur weekend

xxx
Chi

Fashionably Idu said...

Cute looks. Love them all. Your back to roots hair is so cute.


http://fashionablyidu.com/

Lizzy said...

great pics! i love the burgundy dress!

Precious Nkeih said...

You are such a beautiful lady. I love the Ankara skirt.
I'm also kind of obsessed with watermelon. Made watermelon popsicles yesterday. Yum!

Caro * said...

I really love your photos. This burgundy dress is perfect, you are gorgeous :)

nedoux.com said...

Hi Lady,


Ah! I cannot get the thought of Jamaican curry goat and dodo out of my head. Something must go down in the kitchen this weekend. Lol

Your social life is so lit !!!

Have a great weekend.