Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Wrap of many colors

I have been obsessed with smokey eyes for the past few months, and when it was time to take pictures of new merchandise for my online store, Chic Therapy Accessories, I of course went for a smokey look. The patchwork head wrap was the focal point of the picture, and I decided to match the shades of blue in the fabric with a cobalt blue eyeshadow. I have tons of blue eyeshadows, but Hawaiian blue by Lisi Cosmetics is the most pigmented  blue I have ever come across. With a lot of color going on with the wrap and my eyes, I kept the lips simple with a nudish/pink color. 

Below are the pictures. Enjoy!

Head wrap: Available at TheChicTherapy.com
Eyeshadow: Blue- Hawaiian Blue by Lisi cosmetics. Black- Sleek vintage romance palette. Transition color- Red matte by Inglot, AMC51. Brownbone- Honey pot from Too Faced Cosmetics natural eye palette
Face: Foundation- Revlon color stay in cappuccino | Powder- Loreal Promatte in Cocoa
Face: Blush- Amering Rose by MAC Cosemetics | Highlight- Fawn concealer by LA Girl Cosmetics and Ben Nye Banana Powder
Lipstick: Latte Confession by LA Splash Cosmetics and trap by ColourPop Cosmetics

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great week :-)

18 comments:

Beauty said...

Very beautiful make-up and that head scarf is gorgeous; I love the print.

Hekyma _ said...

This smokey is so beautiful ! I remember that when I was invited at the Make Up For Ever (Black Beauty Make Up Training), I tried to do the same blue smokey on a beautiful young black girl. Her complexion was beautiful & very dark ! Unfortunately, the intensity of the colours weren't great on her skin :'( I think it's because the colors palette at MUFE weren't made for her.

WWW.HEKYMA.COM

Caro * said...

This makeup is perfect ! You are beautiful :)

Uzo O said...

I love the smokey eye , compliments the head wrap , i didnt know about your store , i'm going to be checking it out and see what I can get. I also love the lip colour you on your lips.

www.stylenbeautylounge.com

Chineze Anigbogu said...

That blue eye shadow is intense! Love it! Fab head wraps!
My Small World

Chic Therapy said...

Thanks Uzo. I hope you find something you like in the store.

Fashionably Idu said...

Lovely look and great balance between the lips and the eyes. I love it. Lately I'm loving a muted / nude looks. Now sure how much longer before I pop out the colors again, lol.

http://fashionablyidu.com/

Chic Therapy said...

That sucks!Unfortunately, some colors work better on some skin tones than others.

Jackie Mc Guinness said...

Gorgeous!

Christina Lau said...

Wow, loving all the bold colors! Beautiful!

Best,
Christina

Looks by Lau

Diana Ashuayem said...

Love the print of that scarf!! Nice makeup
www.effortlesslady.co

Lizzy said...

beautiful!

Gosia said...

Love this head wrap - what an explosion of colors! Your smokey eyes look amazing, wish I could do makeup like this :)

ahhhsoNeo said...

oh my goodness, you are so gorgeous and that blue!
http://ahhhsoneo.com

Fashionably Idu said...

Have a lovely weekend beautiful.

http://fashionablyidu.com/

Aimee Bustillo said...

love the smokey eye on you, gorgeous <3

Capturing Life Memoirs | aimeebustillo.blogspot.com

Of the comely said...

That eyelid color- Hawaiian blue makes your eyes pop. Beautiful look and head wrap.

Madeline Asala said...

Very beautiful eyeshadow. Smokey eye is still something I struggle with

www.souljournersstory.com