Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Big hair, do care

When it comes to hair styles, my mantra is KISS (Keep it Stupid Simple), but a few weeks ago I thought to change things up a bit and rock something different. While all my friends loved the new do, I couldn't get used to the big curly mass of hair that had taken over my head.

 Aside that it felt like the rock of Gibraltar was chilling and having a good 'ol vacation on my head, this curly hair do seemed to block my peripheral vision, and I was sure that I was going to get hit by a bus if I attempted to walk on the street with it. 

On the other hand, I absolutely loved my make up. The purple and pink eye shadow, and the dark eggplant colored lips was a perfect match for my pink wrap top.

 What do you think of this hair style? Should I give it another go?  
 Please leave me a comment and let me know.
Hair: The Wig Brazilian Human Hair Blend Invisible Deep Part Lace Front Wig LH-Afro Kinky
Eyeshadows: Cranberry by Mac Cosmetic, a random purple, and honey pot from Toofaced Cosmetics natural eye palette
Foundation and powder: Loreal Promatte in Cocoa | Highlight: LA Girl Cosmetic in  fawn and Ben Nye banana powder

Lipstick: High drama by Mac Cosmetics



Have a great week guys.



















14 comments:

nedoux.com said...

Hi lady,

You look all shades of gorgeous, I felt like reaching through the screen to touch your hair ( and then grab it and run away) Lol

I love big hair, it adds a certain sass, makes one feel awesome and powerful, like they can conquer the world with one sensual shake of the hair.

Yes, do give it a go again, it suits you beautifully. :-)

Kasztanowy Domek said...

Great look!:) Happy weekend!:))

xxBasia
http://kasztanowydomek.blogspot.co.uk/

Jeanne said...

Love your make up! Gorgeous lipstick!
♥☻♥☻♥
Jeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

Uzo O said...

I like the curls and the length , but you know you could try moving the curls around to close the side path to get a different look , something like a carefree full afro-like curls. It's funny you did a review on this type of hair because i was looking for new protective wig style to change from what i have on now, so thanks for reviewing the hair. Happy Sunday love!

www.stylenbeautylounge.com

Aimee Bustillo said...

love your hair style! you could try tie down your hair or clip it to avoid it falling in your eyes :)

Capturing Life Memoirs | aimeebustillo.blogspot.com

Fashionably Idu said...

Girl i absolutely love your makeup. The hair is cute!!! I relate to how you feel though cos when I got crochet braid I felt the exact same way. Nobody could tell me anything until I took it down. You look lovely. Keeper!

http://fashionablyidu.com/

Fashion Pad said...

Girl I LOVE this hair style on you. It's sooooo fab!!!! Give it a go doll.

MariaTamara said...

I totally love this hairstyle, it suit you perfectly:)

Lizzy said...

great hair!

Fashionably Idu said...

Have a lovely weekend beautiful.

http://fashionablyidu.com/

Caro * said...

So pretty ! I really love your makeup :)

Hekyma _ said...

I love this make up too !

WWW.HEKYMA.COM

ChiChi Ir said...

I love this hair on you.
It suits u wella.
You look gorge.

xxx
ChiChi

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

Beautiful!!!