Friday, July 15, 2016

A Saturday afternoon in Beacon Hill

Last Saturday, I found myself in the historical neighborhood of Beacon Hill. One of the most upscale neighborhood in New England, Beacon Hill is reminiscent of old Europe. The cobble stone roads and narrow streets reminded of Lisbon, and for a minute, I thought I was outside the United States.

 I spent my time wondering around and just taking in the beautiful scenery. From colorful doors, to brick row houses, and even cute puppies on their evening stroll, there was no shortage of charm.

Below are some pictures I took. 

Vest: Old Spitafield Market, London | Jeans:H&m | Blouse: Primark
Hat: H&M | Bag: African Print in Fashion | Sandals: Target

When I was done exploring Beacon Hill, I went off to window shop. How cute is this bag I found at Aldo?
Lipstick: Colourpop, Highball
That's all folks. Have a great weekend.

12 comments:

Tonkabelle said...

I get what you mean it is quite quaint, love your outfit as well.

www.wurassecrethair.blogspot.com

Titilola Sogunro said...

It reminds me of Charleston, SC and has that European vibe to it. Love your jacket.

Of the comely said...

I like that cape. The pics do look like they could have been taken somewhere in Europe.

Cheechee Live said...

It's a beautiful place.Love the colors.I wish there was a place in Lagos that looked like this.

www.cheecheelive.com

Caro * said...

Beautiful photos and your outfit is very chic :)

Jeanne said...

Cool series of pictures! Thanks for sharing!
♥☻♥☻♥
Jeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

Cheryl van den Berg said...

What a beautiful vest against all these gorgeous scenic views!

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Precious Nkeih said...

Therewasno shortage of charm indeed.
Beautiful photos!
Those red-brick houses are everything.

Ann-Marie Cato said...

This is a beautiful place. It looks so European and I love your casual comfy outfit!

Face to Curls | http://facetocurls.com

Beauty said...

Very beautiful pictures; you always capture your travel/destination pictures so well. Nice outfit too.

ahhhsoNeo said...

That Aldo bag is too cute. surprised to see that "black lives matter" sign.

ChiChi Ir said...

Lovely photos!
That Aldo Bag is so pretty!

It's Been a min o!
Can see you're doing great.
Have a fab week ahead.

xxx
ChiChi