Thursday, June 23, 2016

Flower Power

Hi chicas, hope everyone is doing great and having a fab week?
Today's post features a day out with friends this past Saturday. We decided to have a girls only picnic in the park, and to add a fun vibe to our hang out, some of us wore flower crowns. My crown was a DIY (see mini tutorial here), and I was pleasantly surprised that my girls "DIY'd" theirs too. We  are such a ceative group of girls, if I do say so myself...lol!  Enjoy the pictures.
Earring by Chic Therapy Accessories
Lipstick is Cherry Blossom by Coloured Raine

Enjoy the rest of the week guys!

Dress/Tunic: Marshalls($6.99) | Sandal: Breckelles | Bag: APIF | Bangles: Chic Therapy Accessories

10 comments:

Sisi Yemmie said...

Ohhhh I love the flower!

Tonkabelle said...

Looks like you all had fun, I love your outfit, most especially your shoes.

www.wurassecrethair.blogspot.com

Lizzy said...

great dress!

Caro * said...

Lovely style, you are very cute :)

nedoux.com said...

Hi,

You sure know how to have fun with free spirited enthusiasm. I wish I was jumping with you lot in that park.

I'm all for DIYing, you girls did great, the flower band is pretty, very boho chic. :-)

Chic Therapy said...

Thanks Nedoux. I appreciate your comment.

Chic Therapy said...

Awww thanks.

Chic Therapy said...

Yes, we did!

Charlène Jiho said...

These flowers are so cute !

Machachu said...

Those flowers crowns are really cute! Looks like you had fun :) x

http://machachu.blogspot.com