Wednesday, May 04, 2016

That "bloggerish" look

Hi Chicas,

Just sharing pictures I took on Saturday. According to my sister, the outfit made me look very "bloggerish"-- side eye to the sis :-). My brother on the other hand, was wondering where the rest of my dress was...lol! To be honest, I am not quite sure if it is a top or a dress, but I copped it for $10 at H&M--whoop, whoop!
The picture quality isn't too great as they were taken with my phone, but just thought I'd do a blog update and post something real quick .

Happy hump day guys.

6 comments:

Style For Mankind said...

Awesome! Have a great day!

Style For Mankind
Facebook
Bloglovin

Tonkabelle said...

Lovely, the very first picture is so nice!

www.wurassecrethair.blogspot.com

Sisi Yemmie said...

Oh yes...it's the bloggerish look

Of the comely said...

Siblings, gotta love them. I like the pairing of the boots with the dress. It's giving me a very Coachella type vibe. Maybe that's what your sis meant :) Take care.

Caro * said...

This style is just perfect ! I love your dress. Kisses :)

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

Haha! That's something my boyfriend would say "bloggerish"! I think it's cute! I really like the hat!