Sunday, May 15, 2016

Lately on Instagram

Here's what I have been up to on Instagram
Rocked this print dress I bought in Lagos to a 40th birthday earlier this month
That time that my headwrap saved me from a bad hair day. Headwrap available here
It was a Polka pink kinda day last Wednesday
Blue mascara| Purple lippies
Totally loving my new cobalt blue backpack
Arm candy delight. Bangles available here
Coloured Raine lippy in Cherry Blossom rocks!
Throwback to Dubai #Takemeback
Stripes, neon, and polka dots
No longer a chicken and waffles virgin
Blue lipstick!!
When the lipstick matches your coat
The fro came out to play
Quirky hair accessories available here
Work mode
Sunset at Central Park, NY
TGIF
Pounded yam and efo riro...Yaas!
Compilations of  some of the purple lippies I own

That's all folks. Check me out on Instagram here

8 comments:

Chineze Anigbogu said...

That blue mascara is divine. The stripe bag and polka dots heels....Very Fab.

Law_Fal said...

You're so gorgeous!

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

Love those lipsticks!

Cindy Saul said...

Your skin tone is flawless. What do you use for your face? Love it!

nedoux.com said...

Hi Lady,

I love your print dress, the "cage" panel detail is very stylish.

The photo of that efo riro and pounded yam made my tummy rumble, looked so yummy. The curly hair suits you, it's very boho chic.

Enjoy the rest of the week!

Lizzy said...

great pics!

Chic Therapy said...

Thanks cindy. My skin is not so flawless. But I use original black soap to wash 2x a day.

Chic Therapy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.