Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Colored goth

Hey hey chicas, hope y'all are doing great. The weather in my neck of the wood is finally starting to warm up. Last week was a dreadful mess, as it rained every single day. Believe it or not, it was freezing and I was still wearing my winter jacket--In MAY!

Anyway, today's post features the makeup look I rocked this past Sunday. This dark liquid lipstick that I purchased from Lena Lashes came in the mail during the week, and I knew I was going to have to rock it to my next outing. The lip color was a lot darker than I anticipated, and I decided to offset it by slapping some colors on my eyelids. Because I did not want the eyes to be overly bright, I stuck to green and blue hues. 

Next time, I am going to try this goth lips with dark smokey eyes, but for now, enjoy this vibrantly dark combo.
Lipstick: Lashes by Lena-Fredrique 
Eyes: The green shade is humid from MAC Cosmetics, the black shade is from Sleek's vintage romance palette, and transition color is red matte , amc50 from Inglot

Face: L'Oréal Infallible Promatte foundation in dark cocoa and powder is MAC Studio Fix in #NW45
That's all folks. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of this look. Have a great week.

10 comments:

NGREAD.COM said...

Nice blog u've got. Nigeria News On NGREAD

Lizzy said...

great colours!

Marlene Mboyo said...

This make up is really good. Its really nice for the summer :) well done x
check out my blog- http://marlenesilver.blogspot.co.uk/

The Lunch Girls said...

Your make up it's fantastic :)
The Lunch Girls

Cheryl van den Berg said...

I love this dark lip color on you. But you always have great makeup on!

www.ohtobeamuse.com

JEJ TV said...

you got a nice skin color just like me,but you Nigerian you are the best at make up thing....love from Tanzania

http://www.justej.com

Diana Ashuayem said...

Nice lip shade!
www.effortlesslady.co

Caro * said...

Marvelous makeup. Kisses :)

Christina Lau said...

Your makeup looks amazing! The colors are on point. :)

Best,
Christina

Looks by Lau

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

Love the mix of colours!