Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Pale Pink VS Fuschia?

Now, I am a sucker for dark smokey eyes, but for this look, I chose not to smoke out the outer V of my eyes.  The smoked dark eyes always lends an edgy vibe , but because I skipped  this step this time, the eye makeup ended up way too bright.

Since the eyes were overly vibrant, I opted for soft pink lips (ColorPop Cosmetics: Tulle & Trap), but I later switched things up and tried a fuchsia lip color (ColorPop Cosmetics Highball liquid lipstick)

Undoubtedly, the pale pink lipstick look is my favorite; as the fuchsia lips was a tad too much an already bright eyes.

Am I in love with this look? NO! My eyebrows definitely did not cooperate this time :-(, and the silver eyeshadow in the inner corner could have blended better. Still, it was a fun look to try and I wanted to share it with you all. 

Which look do you guys prefer? The pale pink or fuchsia?

Have a fab week guys!


13 comments:

Blogoratti said...

The pale look wins I think. Warm greetings and enjoy the week ahead!

Style For Mankind said...

Absolutely stunning! Hope you can also check out my latest post. xx

Style For Mankind
Facebook
Bloglovin

Cheryl van den Berg said...

Girl, your makeup always looks great. I like them both, but I think the pale pink is more my style. But you totally rock both.

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Uzo O said...

Talk about eye brows not cooperating , welcome to my world , when i get one eye brow right the other is a mess. I like the second lip colour. Nice hair too.

www.stylenbeautylounge.com

Diana Ashuayem said...

I love the pale pink but both looks great on you.
www.effortlesslady.co

Christina Lau said...

Your makeup is on point! You look gorgeous. :)

Best,
Christina

Looks by Lau

Tonkabelle said...

You look stunning, I like the eye makeup and I do love the pale pink on you.

www.wurassecrethair.blogspot.com

Shirley Tay said...

Definitely a colourful treat for the eyes! Wish I've more time to drop by........ xoxo

HitsNaija.com said...

Like the pink! HitsNaija Entertainment

Daphnee StVal said...

Love this lippies on you. Pink definitely compliments your complexion. I've got to check some of these colors out!

www.dressed2dnines.com

Lizzy said...

great make up!

Caro * said...

Gorgeous makeup ! Kisses :)

Of the comely said...

I think you look great. The paler pink is my favorite.