Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Lipstick Diaries: Colored Raine -- Cherry Blossom, Mary, Oh la la, & Roulette

Hey Chicas, another make up post here--whoop! If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll know that I am obsessed with liquid lipsticks, and that I recently added some gorgeous new shades to my collection. 

These new shades are from Coloured Raine Cosmetics, and of all the liquid lipsticks I own, this brand, hands down is the best! I have noticed that other brands tend to be inconsistent with their formula, thus some shades apply better/worse than the others. With Coloured Raine, there is no guess work, as the formula is consistent through all the shades. I won’t bother with an in-depth review as I have featured this brand here and here.



Cherry Blossom: This lip color is the BOMB! I call it the "baddest red lipstick that ever liveth". I will never tire of this fiery red hot color!


Mary: This is my absolute favorite. It has a subtle shimmery metallic look that makes it stand out from a typical berry colored lipstick. I absolutely heart it, and it's fast becoming my everyday lippie



Oh la la: This actually is my least favorite of the whole bunch. Undoubtedly, it's a great color, but it's very similar to other shades I own. It's kind of similar to Berri Raine (see here)

Roulette: This was one shade I was really looking forward to as there was so much hype about it on social media.  It's a pretty decent vampy shade, and I will definitely rock it, but I wasn't too  wowed by it


Have you guys tried lippies from Coloured Raine? What do you think? I'd love to hear from you, so please leave your comment below.


19 comments:

Style4Curves said...

Great review!!!! I love CR lipsticks and I have about 12 colors now...I'm glad I'm not the only one that was unimpressed by roulette! I have been debating Ooh Lala I'm glad to hear your thoughts.....and Mary is def one of my faves!!! I agree Cherry Blossom is the BEST red that ever was!!! Do you have Bachelorette? I'm debating that as my next purchase.

MELODY JACOBS said...

lovely lipys
http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com.tr/2016/03/chihuahua-scarf-happy-womens-day.html

Chic Therapy said...

Wow at you owning 12! No, I do not have Bachelorette, as I think it's similar to "Tulle" from Colour Pop. You can look up my review on Tulle by clicking the make up tab above. It should be the seventh post down.

BukiBelle said...

Love Ooh Lala and Roulette. All the colours are gorgeous on you.

Titilola Sogunro said...

I love your swatch posts, I am getting cherry blossom for sure and maybe roulette.

Chineze Anigbogu said...

Cherry Blossom really looks the BOMB. I'm loving the red shade and Ooh la la is fab too!

Paola Lauretano said...

Oh yes, it's a great color... perfect on your lips!!!!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

My Facebook

Uzo O said...

i'm yet to lay my hands on any lippies from coloured raine , and to be honest i cant wait to try out their shades , I'm also obsessed with liquid lippies . i love this shade on you and your make up is flawless.

www.stylenbeautylounge.com

Vesna Marković said...

Nice post dera. :) Do you want to follow each other? If yes, please follow me with GFC, write a comment and I follow you back :)
http://vesnamar.blogspot.rs/

Gil Zetbase said...

Pretty look!
Have a nice week-end!
Photographer Gil Zetbase
http://www.gilzetbase.com/

Dominica Sygula said...

Goshhhh I loveee the roullette one!!! too bad dark lipsticks dont suit me :( looks greaaaaaaaaaat on u hun. Lovely post, thank you for sharing this with us. Whenever you have time visit me at: www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk !! Have a lovely week. xXx

Style For Mankind said...

This is absolutely amazing! I’m obsessed. Have an amazing new week. :)

Style For Mankind
Facebook
Bloglovin

Tonkabelle said...

Love all of them, especially cherry blossom and Ooh lala.

www.wurassecrethair,blogspot.com

Caro * said...

Beautiful shades ! Ooh lala is gorgeous ! :)

Christina Lau said...

The Roulette shade is my favorite of the four! Darker lip colors are always my go-to. Great photos!

Best,
Christina

Looks by Lau

Diana Ashuayem said...

All these shades look fab on you!
www.effortlesslady.com

Eniwhere Fashion said...

I don't know this brand my dear but from your review it seems really good. Thanks for your Instagram's link. Now I follow you. Kisses from Italy and thank you for your visit,
Eni

Eniwhere Fashion
Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion

Marcia B. said...

Glad to discover this brand on your blog, i'll definitely be trying it out!

nedoux.com said...

Hi,

How are you?

Ah! Cherry Blossom is calling my name loud and clear. I am a red lippy lover especially vibrant jewel shades. I love this hue. It's my favourite of the lot.

I've never used liquid lip colour before as I'm worry about not getting the application right, your review was really helpful.

Thank you so much. :-)