Sunday, March 27, 2016

Lately on Instagram


What have I been up to? My Instagram @Chic_Therapy says it all. 

High buns and blue mascara
A compilation of dark lippies I own

When popsicles and sneakers collide
Dark lippies and curls
Getting my hair check  for Tonkabelle's hair challenge
New lippies from MAC
Which way to go? Flash back to Parc Bastion, Geneva
Caught the #sunrise a few moments before landing in Munich, Germany for a layover
Quick selfie before heading out to work in Copenhagen
The yummiest craw fish etouffe ever
Brights on a rainy day
Smokey eyes and pale lips
Sunday cocktails
Soft eyes, dark lippes
Notre Dame Basilica, Paris

Throw back to Geneva

Stripes and dark lips


That's all folks. Happy Easter.

7 comments:

Tonkabelle said...

Love all the pictures, your blue mascara is everything. I might just have to try that bun of yours and your hair has grown thanks for mentioning my hair challenge, xx

Caramella said...

You look beautiful in all the pics! I love your hair!! <3

Jeanne said...

Cool Insta roundup! i love your makeup!
♥ ♥ ♥
Jeanne
http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

Emmylou MW said...

You look so great in all these lipstick shades:) Thanks for sharing.

Paola Lauretano said...

Great recap, I always love your make-up!!!!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

My Facebook

xoxo Kellz* said...

y must u do this to me...I thought I had a fave until I scrolled down N couldn't make a decison.
http://islandchic77.com/

Machachu said...

I love this blue eyeliner on you & those dark lipsticks are amazing!! xx

http://machachu.blogspot.com