Friday, March 04, 2016

Blue Panes, Planet Records, Leather Jacket, et al


It has been a very busy week, hence the lack of post. I was in Copenhagen for work this week, and working and squeezing in some sightseeing time did not leave me with extra time to update the blog.

Today’s post features pictures I took this past Saturday. My sister and cousin were visiting and we decided to catch up over brunch. My flight to Copenhagen was later that night, and with one million and one errands to run, I opted for a very comfy outfit. With the boot cut jeans, vintage tshirt, and even the record store backdrop, the outfit gave a retro vibe. Pictures are below. 

Have a great weekend!



13 comments:

Cindy Saul said...

Have a great weekend as well!

You look effortless-love it!

Chineze Anigbogu said...

A great weekend to you too. Love the fit of your pants.

Uzo O said...

I also like to look comfy when running errands,love that denim on you and Hope you have a great time in Denmark. Happy weekend Love!

www.stylenbeautylounge.com

Adela Acanski said...

Nice look! Great

kisses Adela Acanski

Diana Ashuayem said...

Love your pants! Cool look.
www.effortlesslady.com

Style For Mankind said...

I like this a lot. Thank you for sharing dear!


Style For Mankind
Facebook
Bloglovin

Marcia B. said...

Wow nice outfit!

xoxo Kellz* said...

Im gonna come take your pants:) lol
http://islandchic77.com/

Tonkabelle said...

Love your outfit!

Caramella said...

You look fabulous! Lovin' the 70s vibe! <3

Caro * said...

Perfect pants and I really love your top :)

Frannie Pantz said...

I've always wanted to go to Copenhagen! I love the flares with the red shirt and leather jacket!

KLP @ SavingOurStrands said...

Yas to this hair!!!!

KLP @ www.savingourstrands.com