Monday, February 01, 2016

Vested in Print

In my London post, I mentioned that I stopped by Old Spitalfields Market and did a little bit of shopping. This fab vest was one of the items I picked up. My initial thought was to pair it with skinny jeans, but when I was taking pictures of  items for my online store Chic Therapy Accessories, I thought the vest would compliment this new maxi print skirt. And was I right, the vest worked perfectly and added a chic vibe to the ensemble. What do you guys think of this look. Would you rock a long vest with a maxi skirt?


Skirt available is available at  Chic Therapy Print Store. Use code "Jan25" to get 25% off everything in store.

Have a fabulous week chicas!

14 comments:

Blogoratti said...

Lovely splash of colours, and its a great look.

Cassie Daves said...

I agree with blogoratti - I love the prints of the skirt and that vest looks extra comfy.

www.cassiedaves.com

nedoux.com said...

Hi,

First of all, I love the title of this post, it is so apt and sounds like a good pun too. Lol

I love the print of your skirt and the silhouette, is this the Universe's way of telling me that I need a maxi ankara skirt? Universe I hear you!

Tan is such a great neutral hue, I love the vest's collar design, it is elegant. You look great. :-)

The White List said...

Loving the ensemble!!! LIke so very much!!! Great job Naija!

Emmylou MW said...

Love the outfit:) I think the vest goes really well with that skirt.

TOSAN said...

Lovely. I love the skirt.

Please watch my hawt new video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcfIjV8MqQc

Marcia B. said...

Nice vest!

Of the comely said...

I like the look. The skirt is gorgeous!

Jeanne said...

Fabilous print! I love your skirt!;)
♥♥♥
Jeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

lauralivll said...

I love the whole outfit, looks good on you.

https://lauralivll.wordpress.com

Lebogang Livingstone said...

I love the whole outfit looks good on you.


https://lauralivll.wordpress.com

Paola Lauretano said...

Totally love this look, your skirt is amazing!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

My Facebook

Cheryl van den Berg said...

I've never worn a long vest with a maxi skirt before, but I do like how this looks on your. That's a fantastic vest!

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Dressed2dNines Blog said...

This look is amazing. The coat over the Ankara skirt is the bomb!

www.dressed2dnines.com