Monday, February 22, 2016

That pink coat

Hey guys, hope you all had a great weekend. As for me, I was battling a very bad cold, but I still made it to church and brunch yesterday.

 Since the weather was a tad warm, I decided to wear a light jacket. The pink jacket I recently purchased at a street market in London was my choice, and I accented it with shades of blue. I'll keep the intro short and let you guys get to the pictures. 




Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope this week is amazingly awesome for you. 

xoxo

Chic Therapy

10 comments:

dimple khadi said...

The trench coat changed the look and made it more stunning!
Love the color so much...
http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

Cheryl van den Berg said...

Always a fan of a pink and blue color combo. Hope you're feeling better!

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Beauty Follower said...

Great colours!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

Paola Lauretano said...

Wow, I love this explosion of colors.... cool coat!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

My Facebook

Whitney James said...

Great outfit. Lovely color combo!

~Whitney
www.whitneynicjames.com

Shakila Phillips said...

You working that jacket, nice choice!

TOSAN said...

That coat is cute hon!

Tonkabelle said...

Love this look, the coat was a really good buy.

www.wurassecrethair.blgospot.com

Frannie Pantz said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the coat with these heels! I hope that you are feeling better. Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

nedoux.com said...

I trust you are feeling better, I fear colds even more than malaria.

You look so lovely. Fuchsia is my favourite pink, it is such a confident colour. I really like your two-tone shoes. The lapel of your coat is so "Sex and the City" elegant.

Have a great week.