Friday, February 26, 2016

Copper smokey eyes on steroids

Hey chicas, just thought I’d share this makeup look I wore here. I wanted a really smokey look, but when I was done, I realized it was too dark, so I added the orange-ish copper color to my inner corner. I actually really like the outcome, and this is one of the few times my eyebrows cooperated—lol! Products used are listed below. Have a great weekend guys.



Face: Foundatiom- Narsluminousbfoundation in Benares | Powder- MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix pressed power in NW45, | Hightlight- LA Girl Cosmetics concealer in warm honey and Ben Nye banana powder

 Eyes: Inner corne- MAC Cosmetic pigment in copper sparkle | Crease - Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow in #382 | Outer V: Sexespresso from Too Faced Cosmetics (natural eyes palette), and black shade is BHS Cosmetic(Eyes on the 70s palette)

Lips: MAC Cosmetics Retro matte liquid lipstick in Dance with me

12 comments:

Uzo O said...

The copper really blends well with your skin, flawless! Have a great weekend!

www.stylenbeautylounge.com

Tonkabelle said...

Love how your makeup is glowing.

www.wurassecrethair.blogspot.com

uluamsam said...

Love, love, love the look. The eyes are stunning!!

xoxo Kellz* said...

yes woman!!!! love this look

http://islandchic77.com/

Dressed2dNines Blog said...

Your face is beat girl! Love the lip shade!


www.dressed2dnines.com

Of the comely said...

The eye makeup is exquisite and I'm loving that hippie on you.

Monique Reinds said...

Waaauuww you are so good with make up!
Looks perfect

Sugarcandycandy.blogspot.com

Emmylou MW said...

You look great. I want that Dance With Me now:)

Diana Ashuayem said...

Makeup on point! Love it.
www.effortlesslady.com

Style For Mankind said...

This is such a stunning post! Hope you have a fab weekend!!!

Style For Mankind
Facebook
Bloglovin

Caro * said...

Very pretty ! Kisses :)

Wilfried said...

You got pretty eyes! You didn't put the link for the eyelashes ;)

wilfriiiied.blogspot.com