Monday, January 18, 2016

Vampy lips and ethnic bangles

Hey guys, how was your weekend? Hope it wasn't as boring as mine. I spent mine indoors as I was jetlagged and fatigued from a  trip to my home country,  Nigeria. I caught up on tv shows, cleaned my apartment, and got glammed up to take pictures for my online store. The pictures are below, and they show case the newly restocked woven nylon bangles.

These bangles which are only $9.99 for a set of 3 are a best seller, and I was glad I was able to replenish my stock when I went home.

For my makeup, I opted for vampy lips (RavensClaw by LA Splash) instead of the reds and purples I usually wear. Since the bangles are so colorful, I thought dark lips would add an edgy vibe. I kept the eyes bright, but smoked out the edges for a dark look. 

You can shop the bangles here, and save an additional 20% with code "Jan20". That's all for today folks. Have a great week.


22 comments:

Marissa said...

Love the bright bangles! I didn't realize you were from Nigeria. (I obviously need to visit your blog more!) I'm reading a novel about Nigeria right now that I'm obsessed with! It's called "Americanah" if you're interested.

Chic Therapy said...

Hi Marissa, thanks for stopping by. I have read the book Americanah, and I totally loved it.

Tonkabelle said...

Hope you had a lovely time over here and that you took loads of pictures.

www.wurassecrethair.blogspot.com

Jeanne said...

Very pretty colors! I love your accessories!;)
♥♥♥
Jeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

Emmylou MW said...

I am loving that lipstick:) And those bangles rock, girl!

Paola Lauretano said...

Cool bangles and... killer lips girl!!! <3!!!!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

My Facebook

LV Davis said...

Absolutely stunning and gorgeous accessories
http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com

Chic Therapy said...

Yes I did...and of course I took a gazillion photos.

Chic Therapy said...

Thanks Emmy. You can shop the bangles at www.thechictherapy.com

Chic Therapy said...

Thank Jeanne.

Chic Therapy said...

I know, those bangles are delightful.

Chic Therapy said...

Thanks hun.

Cindy Saul said...

Gosh, so many things are on point here! The hair, the make up, the beautiful bright-yellow top, the bangles!

*thumbs-up*

Cheryl van den Berg said...

I love a deep, vampy lip! Would love to try one some day. And your bangles are always quite fun.

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Unashamed Beauty said...

I seriously like everything about this look. Your makeup, hair and bangles...on point!! Such a beautiful look :)

Chic Therapy said...

Thanks so much Seun.

Chic Therapy said...

Hi Cheryl, a vamp lip color would look amazing on you. Can't wait to see you try it out.

Chic Therapy said...

Thanks Cindy.

Inez Anigbogu said...

Really cute eye makeup. And those ethnic bangles are pretty against the yellow.

Caro * said...

Gorgeous bracelet and I love your makeup :)

Janyl Benyl said...

I love how the colors are contrasting each other.
Lovely bangles

Beauty Follower said...

All those colourful bracelet together make an awesome effect!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/