Thursday, November 12, 2015

Lately on Instagram

Find me on Instagram: @chic_therapy
Waiting for 5pm like... Btw, ankara bangles available at @chictherapyaccessories
Hello New York

#Throwback to that time that I dyed my wig green. Maybe I'll try again when I take out my braids

#Flashback to this bathroom moment with my girl @bibikaylan . I think the eyes on the wall weirded me out
#Throwback to catching the bouquet at my bffs #wedding in#Glasgow #Scotland
T'was a #vampylips kinda Friday.Rocking two shades of#liquidlipsticks : @colouredRaine in#RaineFever and @LAgirlcosmetics in#backstage


#Makeup free week again. Not everyday make up, sometimes#aunaturale . #eyebrowssonotonfleek

It's full blown winter out here

It's Tuesday. We trying to get the hustle on...but first, where is the train? #trainstationshenanigans

#Fallleaves are the prettiest

I read #ChinuaAchebe's #ThingsFallApart at least once a year, and each time, I tear up at Ikemefuna's ill-fated demise

Red lippies in full effect


Tried on what I thought was a gorgeous coat. It looked chic unbuttoned, but was quite boxy buttoned up. The coat got me looking like Spongebob's long-lost sister. 

Had to get my ceviche fix

Fronichles--Throwback to these #Fro looks
#lunchbreak. #windowshop#mirrorselfie #lunchtime


Mirror Selfie

#Flashback to 1999. Chubby af, but content and happy hanging out with my dog Ruby and her puppies.  

Lots of interesting #contemporaryart at #SOWA 

That's all folks. Have a fab Thursday.



8 comments:

Machachu said...

Green hair suits you & you look great in that gold dress! xx


http://machachu.blogspot.com

Emmylou MW said...

Great Insta pics:) Love all your outfits.

Dressed2dNines Blog said...

Your Ankara midi skirts are amazing!

www.dressed2dnines.com

nedoux.com said...

Hi Lady,

What a delicious post! There were so many things I enjoyed.

Ah! I am an avid re-reader too, I re-read Chimamanda's Americannah every year, and still cry that Kainene was never found.

I love the long dress you wore for your BFF's wedding, you looked so elegant.

Lol @ "Sponge bob's long long sister.

Have a lovely week!

nedoux.com said...

Hi Lady,

What a delicious post! There were so many things I enjoyed.

Ah! I am an avid re-reader too, I re-read Chimamanda's Americannah every year, and still cry that Kainene was never found.

I love the long dress you wore for your BFF's wedding, you looked so elegant. :-)

Lol @ "Sponge bob's long lost sister.

Have a lovely week!

Kreyola said...

Thanks for the recap. I'm really digging the vamp lip color. It looks great on you!!!

Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

Blazy fashion said...

The first pic is so cute!
Love the ankara bangles.
And of course you can't go wrong with
ankara skirts.

Nice post, hun!
Enjoy ur week.

xxx
ChiChi

Caro * said...

Lovely photos :)