Thursday, October 22, 2015

Silvery Green

Hi all,

Happy humpday! Today's post is a makeup look I created in July. It was one of those days that I felt like being dolled up, and I decided to play around with green eyeshadow. While, I love the vibrant shimmery green and silver shades on my eyelids, I totally dislike the golden/yellow brow bone highlight.

Aside from the heavy use of the highlight color on my brow bone, I should not have dragged it all the way to the merge with the shadows on the lids. In retrospect, a transition color should have been used to show a subtle demarcation between the brow bone highlight and the lid colors. Oh well, still thought I'd share the look.

Enjoy the rest of the week!


Face: Foundation- LOreal TrueMatch Luminous Foundation in Nut Brown and Cocoa | Powder-Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in deep dark. Blush & Bronzer: Ellen Tracy Bronzing Trio

 Eyes: Green shade: BHCosmetics--70s eyeshadow palette | Silver shade: Ellen Tracy baked eyeshadow--Midnight Palette | Dark Shade: Toofaced--Natural matte palette
 Lips: LaSplash Cosmetics matte liquid lipstick in ravenclaw and inflamed 
Goofing off

9 comments:

Images Animated Gifs Free HTML said...

A beautiful autumn to you!

Sing of Singature Style said...

Cute pop of color.

Of the comely said...

I love the lipstick and the green shadow.

Dressed2dNines Blog said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing! I'm still learning how to put on makeup myself!

www.dressed2dnines.com

Wilfried said...

I like the golden/yellow brow bone highlight. The shimmery green instead, not that much. Have a nice week.

wilfriiiied.blogspot.com

Marissa said...

Ha - just goes to show we're always our own biggest critics! I think it looks all looks beautiful. :)

Tonkabelle said...

One word - Stunning!

Titilola Sogunro said...

Love your eye make up, do you videos cos I need to learn, lol.

Harrie said...

Adore this look. Watch me copy it...
www.missblizzers.com