Monday, October 26, 2015

Fall into Grid

Yesterday was a beautiful day! Asides the early afternoon showers, the weather was ideal for a summer outfit. Since the sun was out, I decided to wear this grid pattern dress that I did not get a chance to rock in the summer. The leaves were bright and pretty, and I fit right in with my vibrant cobalt blue bag and citrine colored open toe sandals. Look how my shoes blend in with the greenish yellow leaves-- sheer coincidence!
  
Here is hoping you have a colorful and productive week.

Dress: TJ Maxx | Purse: Kate Spade Saturday

9 comments:

Sing of Singature Style said...

Adorable dress, love the shoe selection too.

Fredreca Adams said...

Nice dress!

www.fafresh.blogspot.com

The White List said...

Very very cute!!!

nedoux.com said...

Cute as a button, a pretty, girly dress!

I love the print and the silhouette, it makes you look like a sweet sixteen. :-)


I love the dash of bright colours in your shoes and bag, add a fun touch to the monochrome dress.

You look lovely.

Tonkabelle said...

I really like how you combined everything, xx

Wilfried said...

I loooove mixing blue and yellow. I was wearing a blue cobalt dress today and a yellow hand bag. No time and nobody around to take pics of my outfit. Your photos are nice.

wilfriiiied.blogspot.com

Kreyola said...

Pretty...love the blue and the yellow.

Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

Titilola Sogunro said...

Great gams girl and I love how you chose a bright colored purse with the dress.

Caro * said...

Lovely dress. You are very pretty. Kisses :)