Thursday, September 17, 2015

Pink Overdose

Summer is over, and because I did not get a chance to wear my pink flower crown, I decided to do a photoshoot with my gorgeus headband. By "photoshoot", I mean setting my camera on a tripod and shooting away in the comfort of my bedroom--lol. 

Since the headbad was pink, I opted for a spring make up look and chose to wear soft pink eyeshadow, pink lipstick, and even a pink top. Pictures are below, and products used to achieve this look are listed as well. 

Happy Thursday!
Face- FOundation:BMPro Oil free Foundation in Dark Coffee | Powder: MAC  Mineralized skin finsh in Deep Dark | Blush: MAC in Ambering rose | Highlight: LA Girl concealer in Warm Honey & Ben Nye Banana Powder

Eyes- Eyeshadow: Forever 21  baked eyeshadow|Mascara: e.l.f. Lengthening & Defining Mascara | Eyeliner: e.l.f. Black Waterproof Eyeliner 

Lips; LA Girl Matte Lipstick in Timeless & Colour Pop Ultra Matte Liquidlipstick in Trap| Lip Liner: NYC brown pencil in #922


That's all folks! Enjoy the rest of the week.


10 comments:

Sing of Singature Style said...

Very pretty.

Style4Curves said...

OMG this is so gorgeous!

Sweet With Envy Be Inspired said...

very pretty

JOURNAL OF STYLE said...

Awww, you look adorable, Naija!! Totally love pink on you.

JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

LV said...

Absolutely beautiful and flawless
http://www.foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

nedoux.com said...

This is a photo shoot in every sense of the word. Your make-up is subtle yet so lovely. You look great :-)

Jeanne said...

Beautiful color! I love your lipstick! Perfect for the new season!
♥♥♥
Jeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

Beauty said...

Lovely Pics; I like how you always change up your make-up especially your lippie..

Titilola Sogunro said...

Love the hair piece, beautiful pictures.

Caro * said...

Very pretty ;)