Monday, August 24, 2015

Life on Instagram

                                   My Instagram shenanigans: @chic_therapy
I finally learned how to tie a gele (head tie), and I made sure to show off my new found skill at a traditional wedding and 50th birthday a few weeks ago.
My fro-hawk looked pretty cool this day
Because mirror selfies are fun
Somewhere in Iowa taking my first selfie stick picture : )
With fellow entrepreneurs at an event last week
Photography class assignment model
Harvard Lampoon is a pretty neat building 
Friday Shenanigans 
A talented artist made this illustration of me
Another photography class assignment model
A pretty cool sign at Minneapolis-St Paul Airport 
Vampy lips
Girls just wanna pout and take selfies
Mother Church of Christian Science
Hung out with Thor this past weekend 
Waiting for the train

Have a fab week guys.



10 comments:

Blogoratti said...

What lovely and fun photos. Greetings!

Caro * said...

Lovely photos, kisses :)

nedoux.com said...

Hi,

Your gele is nice, I always like when the head wrap is tied small and cute, like you did.

I particularly like the black blouse and yellow maxi skirt outfit, tres chic !

That the dog is actually named Thor amused me, lol :-)

Jenessa Sheffield said...

Gorgeous lady!
XO JNESS
jenessasheffield

Uzo O said...

I don't know how tie a head scarf so congrats because it's not an easy task, your instagram photos are pretty , I also love mirror selfie.

www.stylenbeautylounge.com

What Would V Wear said...

Love your feed, dear! The first pic of you is so cute!!
Have a great weekend, beautiful girl!
Much love,
Vanessa
www.WhatWouldVWear.net

SincerelyMissJ said...

Oh gosh, your straight hair, got me tempted to straighten mine! Deets on the dark lipstick!!

www.sincerelymissj.blogspot.ca

Chic Therapy said...

It's Raine Fever by coloured raine.

Style For Mankind said...

Love this! Happy Monday dear! :)

xoxo;
STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
Facebook
Bloglovin

Titilola Sogunro said...

Beautiful pictures!
Titi's Passion