Monday, August 10, 2015

Flower crown, sand sculptures, ocean waves, fun people, et al

With summer coming to an end, I and some friends/acquaintances decided to have a beach day yesterday. As luck would have it, the temperature drastically reduced from the previous day, and it was chilly and a tad windy. While we didn't frolic around in the water like we had planned to, we had fun stuffing our faces with food, playing games, taking pictures, and checking out sculptures from the just concluded sand sculpture festival.

Despite the cold, it was a great time with fun people and good food-yum!. Hope you all had a fab weekend as well.


How amazing are these sand sculptures!!

That's all folks. Have a fabulous week.




12 comments:

Machachu said...

Nice pictures, looks like you had a great time! The flower crown is really cute :D x

http://machachu.blogspot.com

Deborah said...

A day at the beach - how fun!! I really love those shorts! The color is so lovely on you!

xo Deborah
Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

Sweet said...

Lovely pictures my dear!!! I do miss going to the beach. I love how vibrant your yellow shorts are. Enjoy! I miss visiting your blog.

Kisses
Sweet
@mistytewest
@mistytewest

The White List said...

Looks like a seriously fun time!

Caro * said...

Lovely outfit, your flower crown is very pretty. Kisses :)

Gabrielle said...

Your floral headband is so pretty - it looks lovely on you! I love the sand sculptures.. you've got me thinking of sunshine and holidays now :)

Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

x

Style For Mankind said...

This is beautiful! Hope you have an awesome Friday!

Don't forget to checkout my How I Made $130+ In One Day Through Affiliate Marketing
Facebook / Bloglovin

Marcia B. said...

wow looks like a blast!

Harrie said...

awwww.. Lovely pics. Now I want flowers on my hair.. You look so lovely sweets..
xoxoxo
www.missblizzers.com

JOURNAL OF STYLE said...

Gorgeous people, food and art! Looks like you've had a wonderful time while enjoying life! The sand sculptures are absolutely breathtaking! I've really enjoyed watching at them in The Netherlands last year too. Very inspiring, Naija. Happy Monday, gorgeous!

Ira / JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

Bonnisa Afton said...

I love this look on you...angelic with a pop of colour!

www.thesoberbamboo.co.uk

Titilola Sogunro said...

I love your hair piece and the sculptures are amazing!!
Titi's Passion