Thursday, July 30, 2015

Cobalt blue & champagne eye make up

Today's post is a make up look I wore to a wedding few weeks ago. The bottom part of my dress (worn here) was metallic navy blue, and I decided to compliment the outfit with blue eye makeup. Because I was pressed for time, I opted for my basic make up technique; neutral color in inner corner of eyes, bright color in the middle,and brown shadow on the outer part corner. 
I wasn't able blend the shadow as much as I would have wanted, but I think overall, the look came out okay. Products used are listed below. 

Have a fab day.
 

Face- Concealer: Mac NW 45 | Foundation" Loreal ultra Matte in cocoa | Powder: Loreal Infallible in cocoa | Blush: Ellen Tracy Bronzing Trio


Eyes-- Shadows: Blue: Lisi in Hawaiian Blue, Champagne & brown color: Too face faced neutral palette | Lashes: Max Studio

Lip: Lip Liner: NYC brown liner in #922 | Lip color: LA SPlash cosmetics Liquid lipstick in Latte Confession

20 comments:

simplychic said...

gorgeous! love that pink pout...

La x sacha said...

Your makeup is "On fleek"!!
Wish I was that good at doing my makeup.

xoxo

Tanya said...

You look wonderful!

http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

Cheechee Live said...

your makeup just keeps getting better.i like how your hair fits you too.

Pretty Tiny Things said...

So pretty !

Kisses

Emily from PTT

Paola Lauretano said...

Great job, amazing male up!!!!
xo Paola
Expressyourself
My Facebook

Style For Mankind said...

Love this a lot. Happy Monday dear! :)

xoxo;
STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
Facebook / Bloglovin

Uzo O said...

You did a grwat job with the blue,I really don't know how to blend eye makeup but i'm in love with this look especially the lips, you're beautiful. Kisses.

www.stylenbeautylounge.com

xoxo Kellz* said...

face on a hunnid!!! lol I use that same foundation too...infallible right?

http://islandchic77.com/

Titis Passion said...

Love your makeup, we need a tutorial next, I suck at eye makeup, lol

Cheryl van den Berg said...

I think the blending looks great. Honestly, to me, your makeup is always on point.

www.ohtobeamuse.com

JOURNAL OF STYLE said...

Ohhh, so beautiful with the earrings, Naija! Love the blue eyeshadow on you, lady. Happy Monday!

xoxo Ira
JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

daisyperson said...

Love this look you are beautiful!

DAISYPERSON | BEAUTY BLOG

Kim Alston said...

Your makeup is so gorgeous! Love your earrings and that top!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Kreyola said...

Super pretty. The eye game you have is what my next goal is going to be. So pretty!!

Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

Vett Vandiver said...

you look beyond gorgeous!!

Dup zzy said...

Really lovely.

modhancrochet.blogspot.com

Dressed2dNines Blog said...

Yes girl, your eye make up is on point! Gorgeous!

www.dressed2dnines.com

Caro * said...

Wonderful makeup, you are gorgeous :)

Chic Therapy said...

Thanks everyone.