Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Wedding guest: Sheer panel shoulder detail dress

Can you guys believe that it’s already mid-June? It seems like it was just yesterday I was making my new year’s resolution, and now we are almost halfway through the year!!

 Anyway hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was a very chilled one. It was actually a three day weekend for me, as I took time off on Friday for a much needed mental health day—lol! 

Today’s post features a dress I wore to a wedding last month. Like I have mentioned several times (here and here), I love the brand “Taylor Dresses”. Their silhouette works really well for me, so I always stock up on their dresses whenever they are on sale at Nordstroms, Lord & Taylor and TJ Max. 

 I’ll keep today’ intro  short and let you guys get right to the pictures. Have a great week all. 


13 comments:

Sing of Singature Style said...

Really beautiful dress.

En_kay Ede said...

It's beautiful

Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

Miss Sole said...

You look absolutely stunning!

I blog here:
www.lovelifepearls.com
www.lovelifepearls.com

Diana Ashuayem said...

Such a beautiful dress!! You look good.
www.effortlesslady.com

Tonkabelle said...

Lovely dress, nice makeup as well.

www.wurassecrethair.blogspot.com

Jennifer Ogoo Okolo said...

Beautiful dress

www.bellacurvesng.com

Layla Sprinkles said...

Such a gorgeous outfit - you look stunning!! :)

Layla xx

www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

nedoux said...

The silhouette of the dress flatters your shape nicely.

Please share the details of your hair, I love the texture.

GlamourZONE said...

stunning,
that dress fits perfectly
so lovely

Machachu said...

The dress is beautiful, you look great!! :) x

http://machachu.blogspot.com

Titis Passion said...

Beautiful location and I love ur overall outfit.

Princie said...

What a beautiful dress! Love it!

Caro * said...

Perfect dress ! You are very chic. Kisses :)