Friday, June 05, 2015

Portraits over the years

Hey chicas, hope everyone had an amazing week? Mine was a bit rough, but I am glad the weekend is finally here.
So the other day I was looking through pictures on my computer and saw that I had taken quite a few decent pictures on my Nikkon D5000 and Canon t2i & t3i. So instead of the regular outfit makeup, and travel post,I am sharing some portraits I have taken of friends, family, strangers, and acquaintances since I transitioned to a DSLR camera.Enjoy!


















Oh, and I finally signed up for photography classes--wish me luck! Have a fabulous weekend all.


13 comments:

Shirley Tay said...

Stunning shots & love those smiles! Happy Weekend, dear! xoxo

Layla Sprinkles said...

Awww all these photos are absolutely beautiful!! Hope you have a great time at the photography classes - can't wait to see your work! :)

Layla xx

www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

Sony Mingoss said...

Hola guapa..te acabo de conocer¿quieres que nos sigamos por GFC? me encantarĂ­a,te espero en:http://sonymingoss.blogspot.com.es/
Besos!

Sony Mingoss said...

Hola guapa..te acabo de conocer¿quieres que nos sigamos por GFC? me encantarĂ­a,te espero en:http://sonymingoss.blogspot.com.es/
Besos!

Style For Mankind said...

Love this! Have an awesome new week!

kisses,
STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

Diana Ashuayem said...

All beautiful photos. Good luck with the classes.
www.effortlesslady.com

Christina Lau said...

These shots are stunning! I love how everyone looks so happy :)

Best,
Christina

Looks by Lau

Share a Secret said...

Cool!!!

http://shareasecretmag.com/

xoxo

jackie jade said...

such lovely photos! it's amazing what you can do with a dslr camera. and good luck on your class :)

Jennifer Ogoo Okolo said...

All smiley

www.bellacurvesng.com

Dressed2dNines Blog said...

Everyone is stunting in these pics! HOT!

www.dressed2dnines.com

The Garage Starlets said...

Beautiful photos!

http://thegaragestarlets.com

Kreyola said...

Let me know how the classes go. I'm interested in taking classes too.

Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram