Thursday, June 11, 2015

Lipstick diaries: Berri Raine by Coloured Raine


Hey Chicas, so in this post I promised that I was going to do a review of the purplish-pink lipstick I got from Coloured Raine. This shade is called Berri Raine, and It is one of the popular shades from the Matte Lip Paint collection. Berri Raine sells out really fast, and I had to stalk the site before I finally got a hold of it. 

Everything I said about Raine Fever in this post holds true for Berri Raine, so I wont go into any details about the product specs. I absolutely love this shade, and if you follow me on Instagram, you'll know that I wear it 80% of the time. It is a very bold color, so I always keep the rest of my make up minimal when I wear it.

 I do not have anything negative to say about this product. It is pretty, long-lasting, and paraben-free. What more can a lipstick addict ask for?



10 comments:

Sing of Singature Style said...

Love purple lippies.

blogoratti said...

Great look!

Blazy fashion said...

It's such a lovely shade.
Mi likey a lot!

xxx
ChiChi

Falasha C said...

Gorgeous lip color!

xx Falasha
Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

carolina g. ticala said...

Very nice!!!kiss

Sophia I. said...

Lovely lip color!

Shirley Tay said...

OMG, love those hair braids & you look flawless, sweetie! xoxo

Titis Passion said...

I need to get my hands on this lipcolor, lol looks amazing on you!

Titis Passion said...

I just placed my order, lol

Chic Therapy said...

YaY! Let me know what you think.