Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Bronze /Gold Greek Goddess Makeup

When I bought this headband, I knew it would be the perfect accessory for a Greek goddess golden makeup. And so last Saturday, I set out to achieve this look. 

Though not visible in the pictures, I braided both sides of my hair and tied both braids together, then tucked the rest of the hair in the tie. For the makeup, I pretty much did a standard face, but used gold, shimmery purple, and bronze eyeshadow on my lids. To get that golden/bronze glow, I used an ample amount bronzer on my t zones and cheeks, and also swiped a bit of gold eyeshadow on my lips.

If I were to re-do this look, I'd tone down the lips and the bronzer on my nose bridge, but in all, I didn't do too shabby. What do you think?



Lips: LASplash Cosmetics in Latte Confession + Pacifica gold eyeshadow
Eyes: Pacifica Eyeshadow, Too Faced Natural Matte Palette, and Forever 21 Baked Eyeshadow in Gold and Pink
 Face: L’oreal Paris True match Lunionous Foundation in Nutbrown & Cocoa, Mac mineralized Skin Finish in Deep Dark, LA Colors Bronzer in CBBL396, LA Colors Blush in Very Berry, and NYX Matte Setting Spray 



That's all folks. Happy Tuesday.


15 comments:

carolina g. ticala said...

Very nice! thanks for stopping on my blog, now í follow you on gfc í hope you follow me too! kiss ☺

AntebellumChica said...

Love the nude look. Perfect for a fresh face

Tonkabelle said...

Love this look from you, you look really nice and bridal like.

Elsey Whispering Style said...

Such beautiful makeup. You look stunning girl! And the hair style is very pretty and romantic ...it would also be great for a weeding day!
Thank you very much for visiting my blog :)
xo!
- Elsey
ps: Can I share your post/blog on my blog's facebook? :)

The White List said...

Fine girl looking sexy!

Dressed2dNines Blog said...

Your skin is glowing girl! Flawless!

www.dressed2dnines.com

Shirley Tay said...

I've to admit you look like a Greek goddess, sweetie! xoxo

Blazy fashion said...

You're glowing in these pics!
My fave bit is the lipstick. I Love it!

xxx
ChiChi

Titis Passion said...

Loved your flesh look makeup and your hairband is beautiful.

blogoratti said...

Lovely and refreshing look.

Jen27 said...

What a totally gorgeous look! Love how luminous your skin looks and that headband is beautiful :)

-Jen

www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

Elsey Whispering Style said...

Hi! I posted your picture and post on my blog's facebook :)
I hope you like it !
xo
- Elsey

Caro * said...

You are gorgeous ! This makeup is beautiful :)

Hyperfashun said...

lovely. is your hair still natural?

Chic Therapy said...

Yes dear, its still natural, but I haven't been wearing it out as much anymore. Wore it natural all through last week to work, and intend to do so this coming week too.