Monday, June 29, 2015

Afro, sneakers, Kate Spade Saturday, et al

It was random Friday in May, the weather was cool enough for me to wear a sweatshirt, but still warm for a pair of denim shorts.
My friend Bibi (not pictured) and I didn't have any Friday night plans, so we decided to go check out one of my fave store, Kate Spade Saturday
The 40% closing sale got us excited, and after Bibi made her purchase, we decided to have fun with the bright yellow cards at the register!
Can you tell that I really had nowhere else to be--story of my boring life!

8 comments:

En_kay Ede said...

Casually Dope

Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

MELODY JACOBS said...

simply stylish
new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/06/birthday-celebracion.html

Dressed2dNines Blog said...

Love your hair and your shoes! Dope!

www.dressed2dnines.com

Caro * said...

Perfect shoes beauty ! I love your photos.
Have a lovely weekend :)

Miraclewhip said...

I like how casual yet cute your outfit is. I wish we had a Kate Spade near me. :(

www.itsmiraclewhip.com

Miraclewhip said...

I love how casual yet cute your outfit is. I wish we had a Kate Spade near me :(

www.itsmiraclewhip.com

Diana Ashuayem said...

Cool photos!
www.effortlesslady.com

Christina Lau said...

Love the casual look!! My favorite bag is from Kate Spade Saturday -- I wish they were still around!

Best,
Christina

Looks by Lau