Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Print pants, paint nite & graffiti wall

Hi all, Hope everyone's been having a great week so far? Mine has been blah, but I am glad that the memories of this past weekend still put a smile on my face. 
So my girl Bibi is visiting from Nigeria and had mentioned about a million times that she wanted to go vintage hunting. My plan was to take her to the stores and NOT buy anything for myself, but I ended up with a bag full of gorgeous vintage/thrift finds--story of my life! After shopping, we wandered around the city, took pictures and ended up at a Paint Nite party. The party was a blast and I think I gained 10lbs from nibbling on yummy yum appetizers. 
 Below are the pictures--enjoy!

...and Bibi caught the Kate Spade bug too.She got the same cobalt blue bag that I own (Great minds think alike)
Because thrift shopping is a lot of fun
We made a stop at Graffiti Alley, and of course a photo session ensued.
How cool is this?





Don't you just love the colors bursting from the Graffiti Alley?
We also attended a paint nite event. We had a good time and had so much fun jamming to 90s music
Champagne time!
Cupcake overdose
Fun times!

And oh, thanks to Bibi for hooking me up with this lovely ankara pants. Happy hump day chicas!

12 comments:

dimple khadi said...

Love the ankara pants!
http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/05/rocking-slit-skirt.html

Karolina Antosik said...

I am big fan of your outfit here - those patterns pants are awesome :-) Great pictures.

I am your new follower :-D

Diana Ashuayem said...

Fab pants!! Love them
www.effortlesslady.com

Blazy fashion said...

Loving your ankara pants and lippy!
+ that graffiti alley is awesome!
It's Perfect for a photoshoot! :)

xxx

blogoratti said...

Great colourful style and nice photos indeed!

Dressed2dNines Blog said...

Girl, the print on those pants are fire! Love it against the graffiti wall!

www.dressed2dnines.com

Wilfried said...

So bright! I like that. And your friend's bag is killing me!!! Damn it! I like it! Lol

Princie said...

Love your ankara pants! Beautiful pattern and colors!

Beauty Follower said...

Both pants have great patterns!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

Beauty said...

Lovely outfits for a day out in the town. I like the way you styled the ankara pants with the hat and comfy fabric bag.
Lovely pictures too; you both looked very stylish and happy.

Harrie said...

Awww my Chic...looking good.. How have you been?
xoxoxo
www.missblizzers.com

Kreyola said...

Those pictures scream fun. Thanks for sharing them :D.

Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram