Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Plaid Uniform

If you are a regular reader of this blog, you'll know that I am obsessed with blazers. Blazers are very easy to style, and I find myself wearing them all the time! At this point, I think I own about 25 blazers, and I believe I have them in every color there is on this planet!
I work in a very casual environment and 95% of the time I wear skinny jeans. However, I like to look a tad professional, so I usually throw on a blazer to achieve a "business casual" style.
The pictures below were taken after work sometime last month. The sun was still up and I thought to take some pictures for the blog. I call this "Plaid Uniform" because blazers are pretty much a uniform for me, and of course the "plaid" is for the blanket scarf wrapped around my neck.

Bag: Kate Spade Saturday | Shoes: Ann taylor | Jeans: H&M | Tshirt: OldNavy  | Blazer: Thrifted

10 comments:

BlazyFashion said...

I love blazers too.
They make me feel put together.
That bag is eerthang! I love it, esp the colour. yum!


xxx
ChiChi

Caro * said...

Beautiful style. I love these adorable flats and this bag :)

Jeanne said...

Very cool scarf and flats!Looking great!
♥♥♥
Jeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

Beauty said...

Lovely outfit; your braids are so lovely.
I like Blazers too because they add an elegant and chic look to an outfit.
Have a great weekend.

Caro * said...

Hello beauty,
Have a lovely week :)

Sarai Be yourself said...

I have discovered you today and I have to say that you have a lot of style. I also love the blazers they are so elegant,you can do awesome looks with them. Kisses from Spain baby =)
Have a nice day ;)

Kizzy Von Doll said...

Super gorgeous doll, love the shoes and your bag, so pretty. Also love your lip colour too :)) Hope you have a lovely day xx

Vett Vandiver said...

this is a beautiful look!!

Titis Passion said...

I need more blazers in my closet. I love that scarf,just gorg!

Princie said...

I'm a big fan of blazers too. Love yours!