Monday, January 12, 2015

An up do, a high neck & pops of blue

Hi all,
 First things first--Happy new year! Can you guys believe it's 2015? It so surreal as it seems like it was only yesterday I was putting up my first 2014 post. Oh well, 2015 is here and I must get with the program. 

Today's post is a make up look I did over the weekend. I am self conscious of my chubby cheeks, and to make them less pronounced, I usually let my hair down . However, this weekend, I decided to do something different and pull my hair away from face. I had seen a hair style that I wanted replicate, but after several attempts and still not been able to mirror the style, I gave up and ended up with the style posted below. I think it worked out pretty well. What says you?

Eye: Lisi in Hawaiian blue|Too Faced neutral palette|LA Color & Black Radiance eye liner| Cherry Blosson lashes | Wet & Wild mascara
Lips: Mac-Girl about town| Wet & Wild-Vamp It Up
Face: Foundation-LA Girl "Toast"|Powder- Iman| Blush- LA Color "WildFlower" eyeshadow pallette| Bronzer: LA Color

That's all chicas. Have a fab week.


12 comments:

Olufunmi Afolabi said...

Happy new year! U look absolutely gorgeous! love ur hair :)

Style4Curves said...

fab!

soka said...

WOW!You look amazing

TOSAN said...

Girl your make up is on point. love
http://hawttalkwithtosan.blogspot.ca/

MELODY JACOBS said...

pretty
http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

Tonkabelle said...

Your hair is fab dear and your makeup is absolutely stunning. You look tres beautiful,xx

www.wurassecrethair.blogspot.com

Vett Vandiver said...

your hair and makeup are fabulous!!

Diana Ashuayem said...

Beautiful! Love the makeup!
www.effortlesslady.com

Dressed2dNines Blog said...

Hey there! Thanks for checking out my blog! Your makeup is flawless!

www.dressed2dnines.com

Aniekeme Umoh said...

Your make up is gorgeous !!

Aniekeme Umoh said...

Your make up is gorgeous !!

Ashley Tamarra said...

your "chubby cheeks" are beautiful! Love this look.

Ash,
www.AshleyTamarra.com