Saturday, December 20, 2014

8 colorful winter coats to covet

I am a big fan of colorful clothing in the winter. And as the temperatures drop, I find myself looking for vibrant winter coats. Early this year, I purchased this green coat from Lord and Taylor and I am currently on the hunt for something that's equally vibrant. However, because we are right smack in the middle of winter, it's been hard to find a decently priced coat. It seems like I'll have to wait till the end of spring, when the prices have been significantly marked down. For now, I'll just feast my eyes on these gorgeous colorful coats I found online.


Source
Source
Source


Source


Source
Source


The wine/burgundy coat is my absolute favorite. Which is yours?

9 comments:

Janyl Benyl said...

The last one definitely
The color is just perfect

Tomilola Escada said...

All the coats are perfect. My favourite is the purple one.

Merry Christmas xx

www.tomilolaescada.com

Live-Style20 said...

fine pics; ))

xoxo

new post
www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Eklavya Juneja said...

Nice post

I am doing a GIVEAWAY on my blog. You could be the lucky winner!
MCLAVIN GIVEAWAY

xoxo Kellz* said...

The wine is bomb!!! I love the green too tho sigh just give me them all ....Happy holiday girl and the c ontinuous support
http://www.islandchic77.com/

Arden Rubens (TOPCOAT) said...

I absolutely LOVE the colors of the rainbow, in coats. xx

TOPCOAT

Elsey Whispering Style said...

I know, the prices are high. Though I found a great deal on a ivory/white coat at Macy's last night :)
I couldn't find a colored one..hope I can get one by the end of the season (maybe something like baby blue or light grey so that I can always wear it).
You shared great choices here!
Have a great week.
Elsey

Alexandra Darby said...

The green is just perfection!
Dunno if I could justify spending on a coat that I'd probably wear like twice :'{
Cool picks tho!
xx

Hyperfashun said...

I think it's the way she wears it. But yeah burgundy is such a chic and cool colour. I also like the powder blue. 2nd photo.