Thursday, October 30, 2014

Lipstick Diaries: Mahogany

How I found the perfect fall lipstick

I was looking to purchase a dark brown shade of lipstick when I came across this lipstick from NYC. On the outside, it looked like the color I wanted, but when I got home and opened the packaging, I realized that I had purchased a burgundy/wine lipstick. 
I decided to give the NYC lipstick a try, and to my surprise, I fell in love with it. This lipstick is absolutely perfect for fall. It works well for dark skin, it is extremely moisturizing, and it lasts for a long time. I wore it all of last week, and I can say that I am definitely getting a bang for my buck. (It only cost $1!)
 If you are interested, this wine lipstick is by New York Color (NYC) and the shade is called Mahogany-320. If you do try it out, let me know if you like it as much as I do.


8 comments:

Olufunmi Afolabi said...

haha! u make want it ooo lol! it's gorg on u :)

Sing of Singature Style said...

Very elegant color on you.

ashi said...

great color on your skin tone! love the burgundy top too

Marcia B. said...

That's a great color on you!

simplychic said...

i love it! it's so pigmented and for only a $1...i'm going to look for it.

Tinuology said...

I gave up trying to look for the right nude shade for me - I simply use a brown lip pencil + lip balm!! But this, i'm going to have to try this one!

http://tinuology.com/

BeautyStyleGrowth said...

Love it! My kind of color and it looks great on you

Rina Lu said...

Lips look nice. It's completely match! about make up and other thing we can discuss at ladaynaija web page for woman.