Monday, July 07, 2014

Summer therapy: My must haves-items including plus size options!


Due to the warmer days, I am doing a post on some of the summer items I fell in love with from One Stop Plus , Topshop and House of Fraser
Check it out!

What is summer without a chic floral dress? With bright colors and bold prints, floral pieces give a playful yet feminine vibe! Dress from Topshop

This gorgeous plus size dress from One Stop Plus is a great choice for an "all white" summer party or boat cruise. The embellished neckline and simple silhouette offers the right amount of elegance.

Lace and pastel are big trends this season and this pastel and lace combo from House of Fraser captured my heart! Though delicate, it makes an uber chic statement!

I have a thing for cross body bags and if money wasn’t an object, this fab Tory Burch snake skin bag would be making its way to my closet.


There you have it — my summer must-haves. Are you guys lusting after anything this season? Please drop a comment and share with me!

Have a fab week

6 comments:

toks said...

The white dress is definitely perfect for the summer! I would rock it to a picnic with nice flat sandals. I love the floral dress too!

Buiti Christian said...

the ist pis is defuinately a must have
www.fashionitazbybyuiti.blogspot.com

Buiti Christian said...

the ist pis is defuinately a must have
www.fashionitazbybyuiti.blogspot.com

Buiti Christian said...

the ist pis is defuinately a must have
www.fashionitazbybyuiti.blogspot.com

The White List said...

Looks like you have your summer sorted!!! :-)

Love Glasses said...

that bag is defuinately a must have.