Monday, July 28, 2014

No drugs + ankara midi skirt


Hey Chicas,

I hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was devoid of outdoor activities as I needed to chill and catch up on lost sleep. However, instead of snoozing as planned, I stayed up lateevery night, watching old tv shows such as Girlfriends, Living Single, and Different World ( Gosh! I am obsessed with this show, and I'd love to raid Whitley Gilbert's wardrobe). While it was fun watching tv and sleeping late, It was hard getting up for work this morning. Asides being extremely sleepy on a Monday morning, the train was 25 minutes late, and I totally got drenched in the rain (not a great way to start the week)! Thankfully, I keep a change of clothes at work and I was able to dry off and waltz into my Monday meeting like I did not just have the worst morning. Whoosa! 

Anyway, I was a vendor at an event couple weeks ago. And to perform my vendor duties, I wore a midi ankara skirt and a F21 tee. The tee had been sitting in my closet for a few months and I had envisaged rocking it with dark skinny jeans, or denim shorts and a bowler hat. However, I was running late for the event and did not have time to iron the shirt that I originally wanted to wear. This tee was fuss free and I thought it'd look great paired with the skirt. I think the ensemble worked out well. What says you?

Skirt & Scarf:www.ChicTherapy.Com| Top: Forever21
I will be posting pictures of some of the fab people that stopped by my stall (see last year's post here). That's all folks, enjoy the rest of the week.

16 comments:

Yaya A said...

You look amazing!!! Absolutely stunning!

Yaya A said...

You look amazing! Absolutely stunning!

soka said...

Very nice combo. I like the scarf.

toks said...

Love the look...very cute!

Jeanne said...

Amazing print for for amazing skirt Miss!
You look gorgeous!
XO
Jeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

Buiti Christian said...

pretty top,wish i had something similar
fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

María Blardone said...

Wonderful skirt!
Lots of love, xx

http://marysreturn.blogspot.com.ar/
http://marysreturn.blogspot.com.ar/

Christina Lau said...

Wow gorgeous look! You styled the statement skirt so well!! That print is just amazing. Thanks for checking out my blog as well!

Best,
Christina

looksbylau.blogspot.com

Lubna Omar said...

I'm actually quite the opposite - my sleeping pattern is messed up and I don't get sleep until 3:30 AM everyday. I'm still trying to get back to my old routine.
Love the skirt, it looks great on you!

PS: Thanks for your comment! x

Lubna | ELLE VOX

xoxo Kellz* said...

y are u so awesome tho!! Love it

http://www.islandchic77.com/

Dee D said...

That's a super cute outfit and I love how you did your makeup... :)

Ak Yasmine said...

you look great, love the skirt!!
Im your new follower, hope
you cann follow back :)
http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

Chic Therapy said...

Thanks guys!

Dammy A. said...

Très chic! I'm always a fan of ankara skirts paired with cool tees. Love the shoes as well. xxx

Dammy A. said...

Très chic! I'm always a fan of ankara skirts paired with cool tees. Love the shoes as well. xxx

Miss TLG said...

Honestly, this is making me see blue in a different light. Sooo nice