Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Electric blue and gold dusts

These pictures have been sitting in my draft for few months now. To be honest, I do not love the look (eyebrows to be specific) and while I shared one of the pictures on Instagram, I was skeptical about sharing more frames here. As I have mentioned several times, I am not great with eyebrows and I think my eyebrows look particularly odd here. But hey, I think it's only fair to share the not so good pictures . Now, to the main post... 
When it come to eye shadow, I am a pink, gold, peach, bronze type girl and I usually shy away from blue, greens and overly loud colors. However, I decided to get out of my comfort zone and give these colors a shot. Here's the result.

Eyes: Inner corner- House of Tara "Oseken" (teal shade)|Middle color-Loreal hip duo "showy" (dark blue shade)| outer corner-Mac "Beauty marked",random gold dust
Lips: NYC nude lip color & Revlon "Supernatural"
Face: Revlon colorstay foundation| Mac blot pressed powder

That's all folks. Happy hump day!

12 comments:

Sing of Singature Style said...

Fun eye look.

xoxo Kellz* said...

girl bye- u look stunning:)

www.Islandchic77.com

sophia La Style said...

There is nothing wrong with the eyebrowns, your look fabulous and the shades are lovely.
http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

sophia La Style said...

There is nothing wrong with the eyebrowns, your look fabulous and the shades are lovely.
http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

Tonkabelle said...

I think the blue eye shadow looks absolutely stunning and your eyebrows are perfectly fine.

www.wurassecrethair.blogspot.com

Fredreca Adams said...

You look really lovely and chic girl!
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
I have jus followed you on GFC, can u kindly ff back pls?

www.fafresh.blogspot.com

Buiti Christian said...

loving this... you look beautiful
www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

gbemi said...

I see nothing wrong with the brows though

www.buzzedbybeauty.blogspot.com

JustPorsh said...

Bold colored eyeshadows... I like.
I rarely get to use dem tho. Like you, I'm a gold, bronze etc kinna girl.
You look pretty.

Vett Vandiver said...

your makeup is flawless!!

Ofure .O. said...

wooh wooh!!..you look absolutely FAB ..I lvoe the blue going on ..you look stunning x

gbemi said...

Hi, I nominated you for an award here. Check it here: http://www.buzzedbybeauty.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award.html
I’ll love to read your post :)