Monday, June 16, 2014

Color Therapy: blush, mauve and dusty rose

Hiya guys, I am back with another color obsession! I always go through a color cycle, where for a period of time I am smitten by a specific color. Usually I am drawn to really vibrants colors (think jewel tones). However, these days I am loving soft tones like blush, rose and mauve. I have been feeling these colors for a while and even created a board on Pinterest. Below are some pieces in these gorgeous colors!








All pictures are from Pinterest.

Are you  guys liking any color(s) this season? Please share in the comment box.

Have a great week.

7 comments:

Jaela Lopez said...

Everything is so lovely

www.jayla31.blogspot.com

xoxo Kellz* said...

In love with frigging everything!!

http://www.islandchic77.com/

Elsey Whispering Style said...

omg! I love this color! All your inspirational pics are gorgeous!
Happy week!
- Elsey
http://whisperingstyle.blogspot.com/

Buiti Christian said...

i love these colors... so cute
wwww.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

melissa ward said...

I'm swooning over it all thanx for the inspiration

Ofure .O. said...

I love love the colour!! Beautiful x

Cece said...

Oh how I love Pink!! Can't get enough of these looks.