Thursday, June 19, 2014

A visit to LuisaViaRoma, Florence-Italy


I was in Florence, Italy this spring, and while trying to find my way from the Duomo to Ponte Vecchio, I came across the Luisa Via Roma store. The African print (ankara) display window looked inviting, and being the ankara enthusiast that I am, I had to make a detour and check out the store.
Luis Via Roma is a luxury store that carries high end brands, but together with Vlisco (Dutch manufacturer of African print fabric) they created a collection of accessories, sticker sheets--and even books. I got into a conversation with one of the store attendant and she was surprised that I knew so much about African print fabric (little did she know that I own an accessory store that primarily uses ankara fabric). 

Below are some of the pictures I took.
 

Isn't this a fun store to be in?



9 comments:

Fashion Pad said...

Those prints are absolutely divine!!! They're so vibrant. I WANT!!!

Tonkabelle said...

They have a lot of lovely outfits and I really like the shop display of their items. Hope you had a fab time in Italy.

www.wurassecrethair.blogspot.com

Fashion Rehab said...

These prints look so sick. Beautifull!!

Sing of Singature Style said...

Sigh...I love Florence.

toks said...

Beautiful! Love the outfit in the 9th picture!

Fifth N Sixth Closet said...

Everything looks so colorful and pretty, want some of those ;)

Have a great weekend!
xx
5th&6th

Hyperfashun said...

This is so nice. What are the prices like

Chic Therapy said...

@Hyperfashun, the clucth bags are $364.0 and I believe the head scarfs were like $180.

Titis Passion said...

Beautiful pictures, I have heard so much about the store and I plan to visit on my next trip to Italy.