Thursday, April 17, 2014

Smokey Blue

Hi all, just thought i'd drop a quick post and share the make up pictures from this post(You've probably seen them if you are on my instagram).
Anytime, I use extremely dark eye shadow, it looks like I have a black eye. So, my goal for this look was to make dark smokey eyes work for me. I did not use any special technique but I think the look worked out this time around. I am still so terrible when it comes to eyebrows, so y'all are going to have to forgive me.

Enjoy...


Eyes: Loreal-"showy"| House o| Tara "Osenken" Bhs Cosmetics-180 palette
Face:Revlon Colorstay foundation "Capuccino"| Blush: Mac "Ambering Rose"|Powder: Iman
Lips: Wet&Wild "Vamp it up" + Revlon "mauvy night"

20 comments:

The White List said...

Looking great CeeTee! ;-)

Curvy Claudia said...

Wow! I love this! You are so beautiful ;)

Sing of Singature Style said...

Stunning!

House Of ZETA said...

Love your style....would love to feature you on maisondezeta.blogspot.com. You can mail us on hofzeta@gmail.com, Cheers

Chic Therapy said...

Thanks all.

@House Of Zeta, thanks!Will get in touch.

Hyperfashun said...

I wonder how you guys to it with eyeshadow. I'm totally clueless with it. Bought tons of makeup brushes to inspire mecyet no luck. Guess it's not just for me. You look pretty. Xx

Hyperfashun said...

Yet no luck*

Buiti Christian said...

I love d look suits ur skin
www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

Jennifer Noir said...

Love this makeup, the eye shadow is gorgeous! x

www.JenniferNoir.blogspot.co.uk x

lucia m said...

your makeup looks amazing!

NEW POST ON THE BLOG!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Twentie n Flirtie said...

This look is lovely on ur skin tone.

testamentsofastylmaniac.blogspot.com

Hélène Heath said...

Wow, that is stunning on you. I could never pull that off!

xx Hélène
www.FashionOverReason.com

SincerelyMissJ said...

Hey girl! This make-up is so elegant! That blue really makes your gorgeous eyes pop!

Sincerely Miss J
www.sincerelymissj.blogspot.ca

xoxo Kellz* said...

perfect!!
http://www.islandchic77.com/

True said...

Wow girl, you eye makeup is on point! Love your hair too btw! xx

Faith said...

How gorgeous! Love your eyes! And that lip color is perfection on you!

Fashion Pad said...

Great look hunni! So pretty!

Isa Machado said...

You look fantastic dear!
Thank you for your comment! I am following you, hope you follow back!

Isa M., Tic Tac Living

Ugo Ukam said...

Adorable and Flawless.....I love the dark blue shade and your lip color:)
The Beautiful Eagle's Blog

JustPorsh said...

Beautiful! Love the smokey eye.