Monday, February 10, 2014

Looks we love






This look is my absolutely favorite of the whole bunch.I loved how Zendaya  paired this color block  Miuniku  coat with  ripped jeans. This is perfection at it's best! 
Jamie Chung does elegant chic in this fab print skirt source


Model, Toni Garrn pulls off an open back ensemble source
Diane Kruger in a piece from the Peter Pilotto collection for Target. Source
Vanessa White in Emilio De La Morenta.I love! SOURCE
Spanish model, Nieves Alavrez in Ralph and Russo Haute couture



                                  

8 comments:

melissa ward said...

Swooning over it all

Sing of Singature Style said...

That first coat is great.

bUITI said...

Diane look is my Fav
www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

Ngozi M said...

First look is everything!
dressed2dnines.blogspot.com

Tosin AK said...

I love love love that coat and the entire look!

uchenna Ezeonyeka said...

they all look lovely.
great post.

ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

Fashion Pad said...

Zendaya and Vanessa White's looks are my absolute favorites!!!

StyleFash25 said...

Loving the first look & Diane Kruger's print dress.


www.stylefash25.blogspot.com