Thursday, February 06, 2014

Black Gem


I recently got this gemstone print dress at JC Penney.With a  price tag of $14.99, there was no way I was going to ignore it. Being a chiffon dress, it seemed like it could only be worn in the summer. However, worn with tights,a cardy, boots, and other winter essentials, the dress worked in the cold.

Anyway, I wore the dress to work during the week. I was digging the dress so much, I wore it again on Sunday-lol!  




Geez!!Why do I cross my legs in every damn picture!

If you are interested, the dress is actually still on sale here (there are coupons as well). 

That's all folks, have a great week!

11 comments:

toks said...

Very cute!

Dye said...

Lovely post

Hyperfashun said...

Your skin is glowing! Also I love it when you mix up your style.

Style4Curves said...

I need that coat!!!

Nikkisho said...

Pretty dress! You look great :)

Alexandra Darby said...

Love the colour scheme :)
xx

The White List said...

Such a cute dress! Looks great on you!

Iris P. said...

I love that blue coat on you! It's looks amazing on you! That dress is just too cute! Lol, it's cute when you cross your legs! :) Have a good weekend!

Celyn PS said...

great outfit!

styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

StyleFash25 said...

Love the print on the dress. Very colorful and nice. The color of the coat works well with it.

I totally feel you on rocking the dress twice. I do that a lot when i like a particular outfit :-)

www.stylefash25.blogspot.com

Jennifer from Spiced Beauty said...

Cute!