Monday, January 27, 2014

Neutral Pink


Hey Chicas, I know this is late, but I am still going to say it, "Happy new year"!!!. I hope you all have been having a fantastic year so far. I have been meaning to update the blog but I have been so busy at work and the last thing I want to do when I get home, is get on a computer. Also, I got to a stage where I was tired thought I was tired of the blog and actually considered shutting it down down. The resounding “no” I got from my friends made me have a rethink-lol! So here I am with my first 2014 post, I definitely will be back with another blog post before the week runs out! 

I got this really cheap speakers from TjMax, it broke after a week..but hey, I figured It be a great picture prop -lol

Have a fab week!

14 comments:

uchenna Ezeonyeka said...

happy new year!!!
you look pretty and i love your pictures.

Kishina Heaggans said...

Cute outfit! Pink is my fave color :)

StyleFash25 said...

Don't even think about it dearie. I will find you personally...LOL. But i know the feeling.

You look lovely, love the colored pants and blazer.

www.stylefash25.blogspot.com

Janyl Benyl said...

Happy new year :)

Loving the combo
Shut down ke? Thnk God you did some good thinking :)
Glad to have you back

Sing of Singature Style said...

Pretty in pink.

Olufunmi Afolabi said...

lovely look! love pink :)

ladywannabeblog.blogspot.com

Beauty said...

Lovely shade of pink and nice styling. It's a good thing that you didn't shut down your blog and it's nice to have you back. **Cheers**

Maggie Pegg said...

Abeg this outfit is so cute :) Love the pinkish look it has to it, and ah don`t close your blog oo. I`ve been there many times. At the end of the day, you thank God you didn`t.
http://maggiepegg.blogspot.se/

KayMarie said...

lol love these pics.. so cute. I followed your blog btw..hopefully you can follow back..ttyl

http://askkaymarie.blogspot.com/

Miss Sole said...

Very fun look!

I blog here: www.lovelifepearls.com

The White List said...

Loving the picture prop! loL! Great photos (and go to TJ Maxx and demand your money back!) :-)

Kyra Kuklies said...

Really great inspiration! That‘s really so beautiful! Tell me if you would like to follow each other?! Would love to hear from you! Lots of Love Kyra♡
FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

Brittany said...

What fun pics! You definitely rocked it :)

thatsmychic.blogspot.com

FOXY ET AL..... said...

love this
X