Saturday, December 07, 2013

Celeb Style: Lupita Nyong'o

I had heard the name Lupita Nyong'o but I just never took the time to find out who she was. Then yesterday, I was watching  Shuga, an MTV Africa docu-series and realized that the lead actress was none other than Lupita Nyong'o who I had seen in passing on fashion sites. I immediately looked her up and saw that she stared alongside Chiwetel Ejiofor in 12 Years a Slave.

 Asides staring in this epic drama, Lupita  is fast making her way into the fashion icon list. Her style is so effortless and she wears the most vibrant colors with so much ease. This fashionista exudes so much class, it unreal. With so much buzz about her in Hollwood, it's safe to say this Kenyan native is here to stay.


Check out some of her stylish moments below!


source
source

source
source
source
source

I have never seen anyone’s skin look so shiny and perfect. Her skin tone is beyond amazing and is the perfect canvas for any lipstick shade. 


source
Isnt she fabulous? Are you guys feeling her style?


7 comments:

StylishForever said...

This girl is gorge!! love her!
stylishedforever.blogspot.com

Style4Curves said...

Yes I'm obsessed with her. She has the most beautiful face and her skin is stunning!

Confessions Of A City Girl said...

OMG she is stunning!

BTW, stop by and enter my contest for a chance to win free hand embellished eyewear from my accessory line!

~City Girl
Confessions Of A City Girl

Olufunmi Afolabi said...

Love her style, she's gorgeous

ladywannabeblog.blogspot.com

Sing of Singature Style said...

Her style is impeccable.

Of the comely said...

Yes I am. She owned the red carpet at the Golden Globes!

Of the comely said...

Yes I am. She owned the red carpet at the Golden Globes.