Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Trend Alert:Grid Pattern


If you are an avid fashion blog reader or runway trend enthusiast, you would have noticed that the grid pattern is a hot commodity this Fall. From sleek to sexy to masculine silhouettes, pieces in this pattern range from monochrome to vibrant colors. A big fan of graphic prints, I had to snag myself a grid pattern sweater from F21 (see post here). Do you guys like this pattern? Will you be rocking this trend? Check out some fab grid pattern below!

source
source
Source

source
source

Source

Source
Don't forget to check out the Thanksgiving sale at The Chic Therapy Store



Happy Thanksgiving. Gobble,gobble, gobble!
:-)

12 comments:

Olufunmi Afolabi said...

Nice post! trend I'll rock :D

ladywannabeblog.blogspot.com

Cheryl van den Berg said...

Thanks for including me! I seriously do love this grid pattern. I think I need a top and a skirt with the pattern after seeing this post.

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Style & Poise said...

Love it all! I recently purchased some grid print platforms...can't wait to receive them :-)

Sisi Yemmie ™ said...

Where will I find GRID in this naija? arrrgh! I love the trend

uchenna Ezeonyeka said...

very beautiful trend.
lovely collection.

ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

bUITI said...

Will try this looks www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

Confessions Of A City Girl said...

I was going to get a sweater like this but am nervous about what the print will do to my shape lol... not sure if it will make me look wider so I ma apprehensive for now

~Sherine
Confessions Of A City Girl

True said...

great post! xx

Lovelyladyjb said...

Love it!

damie alabi said...

I really love grid trend, keeping my fingers crossed
Chubbytalker.blogspot.com

StyleFash25 said...

Love this trend so much. I need one of the 3/4 pants in my life.

www.stylefash25.blogspot.com

Harija said...

Nice post and love the photos

My Lyfe ; My Story
@MyLyfeMyStory ♥ ♥