Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Miss Blizzers

I came across Miss blizzers a few months ago and I was gobsmacked by her down-to-earth, yet chic style. I found her style very releatable and I knew I was going to have to feature her on Chic Therapy. Instead of sending in her pictures, Miss Blizzers allowed me pick the ones I wanted off her blog. With a dope style, it was really hard deciding which pictures to use. Anyway, here goes...


Miss Blizzers Says

I will describe my style as simple ,chic ,elegant with a touch of vintage,every now and then. I love comfortable and stylish pieces, and very clean cuts. A fashion and style must for me, is sticking to pieces that compliment my figure and personality...





Like what you see?Check her out on www.missblizzers.com

16 comments:

BeautyStyleGrowth said...

Love her style. Will check her out

The White List said...

Loving her eclectic mix of styles!!!

Janyl Benyl said...

She is pretty
Love your hair, Hun :)
X

MyStyledExpressions said...

I also love her mix of styles. She incorporates colors and prints into her outfits, very well. Love her smile and braids too :)

Paulina Mo said...

Such cute style!! Love the colors and prints!
~Pau
www.lilbitsofchic.com

Harrie said...

Hey Chic... You re the best girl.. Im so humbled ..Thank you for the Love...Cant wait to show off your beautiful style and self on Missblizzers(more on that coming up)A big thank you to your beautiful readers too..Big love
xoxoxo
www.missblizzers.com

StyleFash25 said...

Yayyyyy my twinie has been featured.

She's got an absolutely stunning style and can go from chic girly look to male inspired/eclectic looks effortlessly.

www.stylefash25.blogspot.com

bUITI said...

I love her style. www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

Emmylou said...

She does have a great style. Great feature:)

uchenna Ezeonyeka said...

she really looks effortlessly chick,
very lovely outfits, hard to pick a favourite.
she looks very gorgeous in the red jumpsuit.

ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

NewlyLoved said...

lovely guest post!
xo Jessica
www.NewlyLoved.com

Britt Whit said...

ahh we love when other bloggers highlight other great bloggers! great find!

love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit

Jennifer from Spiced Beauty said...

Great post!

Yolanda Grunewald said...

love ur hair in your latest post (i try to comment there but there was no comment button lol)..

anyway ur hair looks super nice x

LA Lynn's said...

Nice Feature... I LOVE all her looks!!!!

Xoxo
Lynn

Ontheqtrain PJ said...

I don't why I am just discovering your blog, but so much inspiration in this one post. These women are fab. Love your blog ;-)

www.ontheqtrain.com