Tuesday, October 08, 2013

StyleFixx

These pictures are so so so long over due. They are from a fashion/shopping event I attended in May. I totally forgot about them till my cousin who attended the event with me reminded me about them. It was a fun night and though I wasn't there for too long, I got to take pictures of some attendees and even met a fellow blogger. 

Anyhoos, here are the pictures...enjoy!



These are actually bath bombs but they looked and smelled like real cupcakes!

That's all folks!Have a great week.

13 comments:

Lovelyladyjb said...

I would have totally eaten those cupcakes :) You look stunning BTW.

Sisi Yemmie ™ said...

Since May? tut tut tut! lol. Looks like it was a lovely event

Emmylou said...

Thanks for sharing the pics. The event looked like fun, and those cupcakes....mmmmm....

Cheryl van den Berg said...

I always love to see pictures of blog events. Dressing up for them is half the fun, right?

http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/

JustPorsh said...

I could swear those were really delicious cupcakes! Loll
Love pictures.
You look great! Love the color of ur pants.

Onyxsta said...

i know my attention should be on the fashion & style but all I want is the cream off those cupcakes!

BLEURGH
www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.co.uk

Kimberly said...

Everyone looks amazing!

Your blog continues to rock my socks! Thanks for such great content regularly!

XO • KIMBERLYLUXE

The New life said...

Yummy cupcakes!!

Kelly Jaspers said...

lovely bath bombs, looks great, nice pics, nice blog
shall we follow?facebook/bloglovin
greetings from Holland
http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

t said...

Looks like a fun time!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

simplychic said...

how fun! love your outfit choice and the look of the first lady. both of you are so cute!!

Sincerely Mally said...

That red and leopard looks good on ya :)

xox
Mally

http://sweetblaqq.blogspot.com/

tribal west said...

Yummy looking cup cakes..craving nw shot!
www.tribalwestfashion.com.ng